Roberts Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive 4 Gallon
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive - PS100 trowel grade pressure sensitive adhesive installs the widest range of flooring types and, as such, is our best multipurpose flooring adhesive.
Roberts R6300 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive is a high performance pressure sensitive adhesive for installation of carpet tiles, commercial carpet cushion, fiberglass reinforced sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles. Roberts R6300 is a solvent free, low VOC adhesive. R6300 is protected by GoldGuard, an antimicrobial protection system that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria in both wet and dry adhesive. R6300 dries quickly and offers a higher shear strength making it the adhesive of choice for commercial installations where performance is a key. For heavy traffic and commercial applications.
- For the interior installation of vinyl back carpet tile, commercial carpet cushion, fiberglass reinforced sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles
- Releasable bonding properties for ease of replacement or repair
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- 24 to 48 hour restriction of foot traffic and moving of heavy objects
- Solvent-free, LEED compliant (VOC 9.7g/L) and CRI Green Label Plus Certified
- Covers 680 - 760 sq. ft. when using a 1/16 in. x 1/16 in. x 1/16 in. square notch trowel
- Covers up to 900 sq. ft. when used with a medium nap roller for carpet tile
- Meets the strict requirements of the South Coast Air Quality Management District and may contribute one LEED point for Low-Emitting Material Adhesive and Sealant (IEQ Credit 4.1) and Low-Emitting Materials Flooring Systems (IEQ Credit 4.3)
- Moisture control - up to 10 lbs. MVER (Moisture Vapor Emissions rate) /90% RH
Brand may vary due to availability